Sunday, December 30, 2012

'Chemistry'

CHEMISTRY

I am chemistry. I am mysterious and mature, malodorous, yet vivacious. I am a heaving
search for answers to all kinds of interesting questions. I am extremely broad, that I
overlap with all the other natural sciences. I am the fundamental unit of matter-the atom-
only to be seen by the utmost effective microscope. I prosper in the dashing, fiery flames
in a fragile glass beaker over a bunsen burner and develope powerful rocket fuels. I am
a clamorous explosion of two flammable chemicals intermixed in a laboratory. I am liquid
flowing from one tube to another, "volumous" gas, and clustered solids. I am the most abundant
element in the Earth's crust, a thick,blanket of gas enveloping the Earth, providing gases
necessary for the support of plants and animals. I am the colorless air that is breathed
in constantly. I am the plunging rain tah pours when the sun is shining, the white, damp
snow that drifts in children's dreams, and the darting hail that prevents little boys and
girls to attend school. I am the vivid part of life. I shield protection for those below
me from the sun's intense heat. I am fed and drunk by those who go through hunger. As acid
contained in the human body, I digest food and clean out wastes. I am a desperate hope for
a cure, yet poison, slowly spreading in the air and along the land. I am the colorful
fireworks "sprocketed" across the dark sky when the touch of two soft lips are gently
pressed together. I am the warm tears trickling slowly down a child's face when the thought
of going to school all alone crosses his mind. I am te pure exhilaration every time two
people fall in love. I am rubbed roughly against a filthy body and massaged along a baby's
butt. Ancient or modern, I am vigorous.

No comments:

Post a Comment